Saturday 19 November 2011

Wicked Lovely By Melissa Marr

Title: Wicked Lovely 
Author: Melissa Marr
Pages: 328
Age Category: Young Adult
Publisher: HarperTeen


All teenagers have problems, but few of them can match those of Aislinn, who has the power to see faeries. Quite understandably, she wishes that she could share her friends' obliviousness and tries hard to avoid these invisible intruders. But one faery in particular refuses to leave her alone. Keenan the Summer King is convinced beyond all reasoning that Aislinn is the queen he has been seeking for nine centuries. What's a 21st-century girl to do when she's stalked by a suitor nobody else can see? A debut fantasy romance for the ages; superlative summer read
My Thoughts:


One word: awful!


there are people who like this book, some actually love it. I'm not one of those people.


I borrowed this book from a friend; I gave it back to her half unread. I hated it then and I hate it now.
I tried to like this book. Me finally finishing this book this year explains that.


Sometimes when you don't like a book; you at least like some of its parts, characters, storyline..........something. But I did not like ANYTHING. Nada.zilch!
The characters were boring, the story was confusing. It was dreadful really. There are a few books I dislike this much, unfortunately Wicked Lovely is one of them.


I will not be reading the rest of the books in the series.
I recommend this book to those who have a lot of time to waste.



1 comment:

  1. I loved this book when I first read it, but I often wonder if I loved it for the wrong reasons. I've been planning to read it again to see if I still think of it so highly a few years later :')

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...