Saturday 17 December 2011

We'll Always Have Summer By Jenny Han

Title: We'll Always Have Summer 
AuthorJenny Han
Pages: 291
Age Category: Young Adult
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing


It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.

My Thoughts:
Before telling you my over all feelings about this book; let me just take this time to say that this trilogy is one of my favourites.


That being said; WOW! So much happens in this book, so quickly.
Belly, Jeremiah and Conrad have all grown up. They are the same and yet not the same; at the same time.
Jeremiah and Belly are together in this book. As you might know if you remember where the last book ended.
NOOOOOO!!!!! I'm team Conrad!!
Although Jeremiah's a nice guy but he makes some mistakes which makes Belly think about her relationship for a while and then they both (Jeremiah and Belly) jump into something big. And Conrad is left in a corner.
Conrad, though flawed; is a nice guy and I believe that he deserves his happily ever after. Especially after Conrad's POV that are included in this book.
But I guess fate has other plans for the three, or maybe not?


This trilogy is AMAZING! I have said it before and I'll say it again: READ THIS TRILOGY!


I teared up at the end with the whole letters and the big decisions that Belly ends up making.


This trilogy will (UNDOUBTEDLY) stay with me for a long long time. And I will find myself going back to Cousins Beach again and again and again.


My Rating:
Favourite Quote:
“A fight is like a fire. You think you have it under control, you think you can stop it whenever you want, but before you know it, it’s living, breathing thing and there’s no controlling it and you were a fool to think you could.” 

“Maybe that was how it was with all first loves. They own a little piece of you heart, always.” 

1 comment:

  1. I loved how in this they let us see conrads point of view and see exactly what he felt for belly, he loves that girl. this book made me think anything can happen im so happy that belly see wat love is. though im kind of dissapointed in jerahmaiah for being so careless in certain situation, but at the end everything was fine. BEST ROMANTIC BOOK!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...